In this presentation, PQShield will provide an overview of the new Post Quantum Encryption Standards from NIST, including information on the following topics:
- The current status of quantum computers and their ability to break existing encryption algorithms
- What does it mean when we say “quantum computers will break existing encryption algorithms”
- What is the status of the NIST standardization efforts
- What does this all mean for engineers and product designers
- Why it is important to get started now on the migration to PQC algorithms
About the Presenter
Alan has 25 years of experience in telecommunications and the embedded software marketplace. Formerly VP of IoT, Embedded Solutions at Sectigo, Alan joined Sectigo as part of the company’s acquisition of Icon Labs, a leading provider of security software for IoT and embedded devices, where he was CTO and co-founder. Alan has an MS in computer science from Northwestern University.
Accessing this module requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!